Friday, March 7, 2008

Dance

I had a wonderful time at my reunion and will post about it later, but I came home to some sad news. The day after I was home Dave's mom died. So I am busy with funeral arrangements and such and will return to regular life and my blog later. But let me leave you with this quote my mom said to us at the reunion:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

So I am out dancing right now, be back soon.


5 comments:

heidi said...

Oh I am so sorry for your family. We send our condolences and if you need anything--please call.

Shauna said...

I was saddened to read that news. We send our condolences and hugs to your family.

melissa ellen parker said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I admire your strength though. I can't wait to hear about your reunion, but until then know that you and your family are in my thoughts!

melissa ellen parker said...

Not trying to rush you...but I'm fiending for an update on how you're doing! Hope you are doing well!

melissa ellen parker said...

HEY! I don't have your email but I wanted to send you a note... Could you email me when you get a chance?

Hugs!