Well that has been me lately with my husband TRYING very patiently I might add, to explain to me how to download my pictures from my camera to my computer and saving them. I think I FINALLY have got it down...but I thought that the last time and here I am calling him and asking, no begging to talk me through it one more time. Thankfully he loves me and he was bored at the time of my call.
So here they are pictures from the beach last Friday...
Kenzy, being an "Evil Boogie Border"
Where is Sam you ask?? Well being the typical teenager, she was either way out in the water too far for pictures or walking on the pier with her friend. I got the feeling she didn't want to be seen with us. (kidding)
Oh the wonderful world of teenagers!!!
A fun day was had by all!!!!!
P.S
I downloaded my pictures but now I can't save them to a file. Good thing Dave is on his way home, he will save the day!!!
Oh the wonderful world of teenagers!!!
A fun day was had by all!!!!!
P.S
I downloaded my pictures but now I can't save them to a file. Good thing Dave is on his way home, he will save the day!!!
5 comments:
I love Jake's surfing! Awesome!!
Does anybody know who this car loan calculator person is???
Should I be worried????
I LOVE THE PICS!
Thanks for letting me know about dancing in the rain. I think about that saying a lot.
I'm catching up on your blog and I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!
looks like a fun day--i love the beach just wish we had more time in the day to go after school.
did you talk to shauna?
I love the pictures, Mel. I really miss the beach, and want my kids to know how fun it is.
On the car loan thing, we got something similar from a casino the other day. I think it's a computer that puts messages on trying to get people to come and see their website and be interested in their business. We added the verification thing so that anonymous users couldn't leave messages. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment