NEVER BLOG WHILE DEPRESSED!!!!
Or you will end up with a post like my last one. To all of you who called or emailed me concerned, I am OK.
Dave's office was shut down on Tuesday, so he is out of a job. He was also gone all week to AP camp for church, so I was left alone with 5 kids and worrying about having no job. I freaked out a little and stupid me decided to blog. And by the way, I was living off cheese balls and cookie dough because I was depressed, not because we had no food in the house.
I'm soooooooooo sorry if I freaked anyone out. I did not mean too.
I went to the temple last night and came home at peace, knowing that we will be alright. Dave has some offers already, and if all else fails he can do electrical jobs until he finds what he is looking for.
I'm going to keep blogging because sometimes it is my only contact with the outside world. I am still a little worried and the stress level in our house is elevated, but I know that this happened for a reason, and we just need to be patient and have faith that things will work out.
P.S. Anyone know of a Engineering job let us know!!!
5 comments:
Mel,
I was worried about you- so glad to see you are blogging again. kathy told me about Dave's job but she didn't know if I should call you yet. See you at family dinner tomorrow. I love you! Let's do lunch next week- you pick the day!
Love,
Lori
Hey Mel, we need to get together. I will call this next week. And how did you get your picture to be your heading. I have wanted to do that but can't figure it out.
Way to have an eternal perspective Mel. Call my dad, they have engineers at his office an they are hiring all the time. (i used to work there) I just don't know if Dave is the right kind of engineer, but my dad will know. Good luck with everything!
that is so stressful! Everything will work out though. Let me know if I can do anything. I will be praying specifically now that I know.
You blog no matter what... We're here reading YOUR blog. We made the choice to listen!
Love ya!
M
Thanks for always being so positive! I love reading your blog. We will be down there officially in 2 weeks! Hope to see you lots!
Post a Comment