I have changed my background yet again, but I can't figure out how to get the above
picture in my header centered.
Anyone out there who is familiar with LeeLou designs, or is just smart with a computer
help me please?????
picture in my header centered.
Anyone out there who is familiar with LeeLou designs, or is just smart with a computer
help me please?????
4 comments:
ya got me...sorry, good luck!
I need with my picture, too. Let me know when you find out. Love your guts!!! Micho
HEY! Email me tomorrow sometime and I think I can help you. I might need to log on to your account but I swear promise I won't spy. I need to switch around a little coding or just resize the photo. I'll see though.
BTW - I love your layout. You are so cute@
I have no idea how to help with blogs...but I do know a lot about helping...I'm always a phone call away, I love you...I love your family, and I would do anything to make your life easier, even for only one day. xxoo
Post a Comment