Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Clarification...

OK, let me clarify my last post...

My husband has and will be gone most of the month of Jan and into Feb, I have 5 kids (one of which is now playing 2 sports at one time, water polo & swim team) a STUPID dog, and a father in-law who needs my constant attention it seems like.

Can you blame me for taking a break?!?!?!?!

I will probably be back, but I can't think about this right now.

Oh by the way...Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

melissa ellen parker said...

I understand! Blogging, although fun, is one of the first things cut from my life when it gets out of hand busy!

I'll miss ya gal! I'll be thinking of you and your family too!

mae said...

Happy New Year??? Some one get this woman a Pinkberry!

Shauna said...

I don't blame you! Hopefully, you can return soon!

Unknown said...

Wish i was closer to help.