Monday, July 27, 2009

FINALLY!!!


OK, OK so it's not white...but it has everything else we wanted.

We got this used/new to us suburban this past weekend. We found it in a hole in the wall car dealer in Corona. His lot was literally on the corner of a street and when I say corner, I mean sidewalk and all. I still don't know how he fit so many cars in that triangle lot.

I'm just happy it has AC and a radio. I have been living without those now for almost a year and a half. The radio no big deal, but the AC...in Murrieta...this has been unbearable!!!!!!

My kids think it is awesome because there is room and they aren't touching eachother and there is room for friends.

I am just grateful we now have a car that is legal (our van had expired registration because it wouldn't pass smog) Every time I drove it I was on the look out for cops, it was very stressful!!!

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!!!

6 comments:

heidi said...

sweet! a nice new ride!!

glad you found one!

Unknown said...

So happy for you and the new addition. You definitely need A/C out there, it was 112 when we went through the week before last.

Shauna said...

How fun! More room! Yeah!!!

Klare said...

I love it and I'm jealous! Yah for you!!!!!

mae said...

Looks good! Glad you had some success! You know that Dave will get called to Scouts now. You have the wheels for the job...Just thought I'd warn ya! :)

Marcie said...

YAY! Congrats to you guys. I hope you're feeling better