My little family is going through some difficult times these days.
The next 3 to 4 months are going to be especially stressful and hard.
I was thinking today about about how I have coped in the past with stress.
I remember a time when my sister gave me a gratitude journal and told me that I should think of 5 things to be grateful for every day.
So I did this for about a year.
Sometimes I was just grateful for macaroni and cheese because it was an easy meal when I was at my wits end.
I have decided to turn my blog into this.
I know in the past I have shared whats going on but I don't think I want my life public right now for just anyone to read.
Right now I need to focus on the little things, my husband, my kids and my faith that everything is going to be ok.
1 comment:
Good for YOU!!!! I can't wait to read all your gratitudes :) I'm grateful I have a sister I can share my struggles and triumphs with- each of us are strong in some some areas, and need help in some areas- Thanks for your help with MY weak areas. Love you Meli
Post a Comment